Saturday 22 January 2011

Order from Chaos

Wow, my first proper win at a tournament! After a series of draws and "technical" victories, I've finally popped my cherry.

I played Peter's Khorne themed CSM army and they proved very difficult to shift. There was a difference of about 120 in VPs so I think that shows just how close it was.

However, as Andy says you're better off losing or drawing your first game and then winning big later on. Since he's in the top 50 in the country I should have listened. Well, hopefully I won't be on too high a table. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails