Sunday 23 January 2011

The second coming

So, day two at the Caledonian Open and I'm on 24 points after a win and two defeats. The last game was against Brad from the Space Wolves blog and his fantastically painted Wolves. To be honest I got my tactics completely wrong. We both sat back in our respective corners and shot at each other and he had more shooting.

I also made some stupid mistakes in terms of taking off casualties that wouldn't have made any difference to the overall result. However, I think it was clearly inductive of a tired mind. Next tournament, I'm going to make sure I go to bed before 3am on the night before!

I'm a bit more rested this morning so hopefully I'll start a bit better than I finished. Although, yesterday I think I peaked too soon!! I'm starting on table 26 and my aim is to get up around 20 - the middle of the pack. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails