Thursday 27 January 2011

Swapsies

After another disappointing weekend at a tournament, I've decided to ditch my plans for a Dark Eldar army. I love the models but I still don't have a strong enough grasp of the game to start thinking about a second army. I'm going to continue to focus on the Wolves for the foreseeable future. With that in mind, I went to GW last night to exchange a box of Warriors, a box of Wyches and a box of Reavers for three Drop Pods. I've decided on Pods after realising that I wasn't nearly aggressive enough at the tournament. Next weekend, I'll post up the pictures and give my thoughts on where it all went wrong. Although, maybe I should have followed everyone else's suit and posted it on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. An all pod army works well, if you go for a hybrid pod & rhino/razorback list be careful with the initial drop not to drop to exposed and too far away from the rest of your army, otherwise the podd-ed section will just get taken out before the rest of your army comes in.

    Also consider a dread in one of the pods, then if you facing an army that it's not good to drop against, the pod can come down empty to contest an objective while the dread walks up the field.

    Good luck with the wolves, amd I'm looking forward to the battle reports.

    Rathstar

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails