Tuesday 22 February 2011

Look Who Made the Front Page...



Just a quick one from me (I know I've been saying that a lot recently) but a few familiar faces just made the front page of the "Whats New Today" on the GW website here. This was taken during game two of the Doubles Tournament on Saturday, from Left to Right you can see Alex and Matt (From the Fang), my Chief Minion Gav (who looks like he was blogging), Me and then Chris my partner in the doubles.

Well thats all for now, I'll try and find time this eve to post more about the weekend so check back soon.

TheBaron Out!

I rolled: 7 (4/3)

3 comments:

  1. GW most certainly have us all under 24 hour observation, first they copy Arena of Death next photos of the blog owner and his minion appear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they got the 5 ppl I knew prior to that tournament and had us all in the foreground. Fame at last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that not tim who ran caledonian on the left as well? In what looks like the Blackpool shirt? You do something to wrong GW and you end up in a box

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails