Sunday 20 February 2011

News Just In...



Well, just a quick update from me as I'm tired and have work in the morning. Just got back from the doubles Tournament at Warhammer World, and my partner Chris and I finished 4th. More importantly however, we got the Bloodthirster award for a whoping 8089 VPs over the weekend out of a possible 9000.

I'll put up a better account of our experience tomorrow evening or maybe Tuesday..who knows.

In any case I had an awesome weekend, and I'm sure there will be some more reports to be found over at a little blog called From the Fang. (Along with an idea for an article series he may have stolen from me...unless I post it first...).

TheBaron Out

I rolled: 12 (6/6)

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails