Thursday 19 May 2011

Really looking forward to playing tonight

So since open war I havent really played as I said on here I didn't want to use my old list any more and I've been too busy (or lazy) to really put the time into building the models to use in my new list but now I'm happy to say that I am ready to.

I got into a bit of a rut with my thunderwolves, simple just charge them up the middle and go for whatever comes first and hope they have enough to take it out but I need to stop thinking like this.

So its time for a new pledge,

I plan to think out deployment far more than I currently do. I think its the hardest aspect of the game to get right, I need to concentrate on my opponents deployment more as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hope I didn't disappoint! Realise I need lots more practise with the Eldar but I am gonna take 'em to Blog Wars still... 

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails