Sunday 1 May 2011

The War Skiff



Well boys and girls, it's been a while since I wrote anything on here and I'd like to say that's because I've been busy building and painting an army..or doing other hobby related things...but that would be a lie.

Basically my new job keeps me incredibly busy and so I dont get to do any hobby related things in the week, and even blogging is difficult, however, I am still around, and still very much into all things 40k. So, as a quick peek at the latest hobby work I give you the Kroot War Skiff for my counts and DE army:





Well thoughts and oppinions are appreciated as always. it still needs a bit of work to finish it off but its about 90% done..and just fyi the Bantha-II Skiff was inspiration for the design...

TheBaron

3 comments:

  1. I think this looks really good man keep it up. Despite the atrocity of not using the beautiful Dark Eldar line of minis for a Dark Eldar army. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this. the model is so clearly inspired by the sail barge and desert skiffs so it works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Feels like a natural fit.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails