Wednesday 1 August 2012

First Company Vets tale of gamers - Starts today

Ok so I've been through this before but will again, today sees the start of our tale of gamers.

Each month we have to paint 250 points of models and base ect then there are points for extra jobs such as having done back story

I am still torn between going for a necron army which I think are top of the pile in current 40k and shying away from power armour or making a start on a Word Bearers force ready for the new codex which we expect in September.

Its a tough decision, both have their pros and cons so I thought I would leave it to the gods that we trust those of dice so on a 1-3 I shall got with the Necrons on a 4-6 I shall go with the Bearers of the Word

So its the Bearers of the Word I go, first pledge then

I shall paint a land raider first this month because I've had it sat in my room for the last 2 years.

2 comments:

  1. Nice - I'm doing something similar and was torn between Word Bearers and Iron Warriors...

    Don't be surprised to see some "Iron Within" on the Weemen blog in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your Chaos Marines, Mick!

    After years of being lost in the wilderness, I'm looking forward to my first love (in 40k) finally being the newest kids on the block. Hopefully the new book will have the sane impact that GK, Wolves and Necrons have had. It'll be great to be accelerated to the top of the tree when the new codex arrives!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails