Wednesday 10 July 2013

Cricket! Ashes! Photography! With my reputation?!?


Well, this is massively off topic but I'm pretty excited so I thought I'd just share quickly.

As some of you may know today sees the first day of play in this year's Ashes Test - that's cricket for the uninitiated. The First match is being played at Trent Bridge in Nottingham (where I live) and I have been lucky enough to have been selected to photograph the event on behalf of Trent Bridge!

I'll be working in and around the ground trying to get stories which promote both the Venue itself and the impact that the match has on the City of Nottingham.

If anyone reading this happens to be going along let me know in the comments section below and I'll try and find you for an interview. If you're not going to be there you can still follow all the action on the bloghere.
which I'll be contributing to and is linked

Sorry for this brief interlude, normal blogging will resume in due course!

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails